Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
More than 300,000 Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, diversity, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte in Central Europe spans 18 countries and operates as one cohesive entity with almost 7,000 people. Our integration allows us to coordinate regionally and deliver locally, adding value to our services and allowing them to be performed in the most efficient manner. We have experience in providing cross-business and cross-industry services to different types of clients including major local and international companies.
To enable us to support our significant growth, our office is currently looking for candidates for a position of:
Human Resources Coordinator
Work you will do
In your role as a Coordinator in Human Resources department, you will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. As a priority, your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner. A good understanding and knowledge of employment law and ensuring the HR department conforms to these is key.
Main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Respond to day-to-day business queries related to policies and procedures
- Preparing HR documents, i.e. employment contracts, annexes, terminations, holiday leave decisions, various employee certificates and decisions
- Forming and maintaining employee records, for both active and terminated employees
- Activating and maintaining employee profiles and job systematization in SAP HRIS database
- Maintaining job systematization rulebook and job description database
- Employee registration and deregistration on CROSO mandatory insurance portal
- Employee registration and deregistration on private health insurance policy
- Organizing mandatory health and safety and anti-fire trainings for new hires in cooperation with external vendors
- Updating HR databases internally
- Assisting with payroll by providing the finance department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- Participation in recruitment and selection process
- Training event organization
- Serve as a “Brand Ambassador” to expand our internal & external footprint to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand
We are one creative HR Business partner, dedicated Senior HR Manager and we are looking for a detail-oriented and proactive HR Coordinator to complete our team in order to support not only the entire organization, but also each individual employee. Our main goal is to stay effective in managing our work against project plans in order to ensure a superior employee experience. At Deloitte Serbian Cluster, we take care about 260 employees in Belgrade, and 100 employees in Banja Luka, Skopje and Podgorica.
Ideal candidate’s capabilities
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator/Assistant/Coordinator or relevant role (2+ years)
- Experience with HR software, preferred SAP HRIS
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Office applications – word and excel)
- Thorough knowledge of Serbian labor law
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important tasks
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills, both in Serbian and English
- Ability to diagnose a problem, conduct analysis, and develop solutions for employee problems
- Ability to understand Deloitte business and follow sector and market trends and regulatory changes
- Bachelor degree in Organizational sciences, Philosophy (psychology, andragogy), Law or Business administration
- Living Our Purpose: Builds own understanding of our purpose and values, explores opportunities for impact
- Talent Development: Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Performance Drive: Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Influence: Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Strategic Direction: Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
On this specific job, we will offer you following development opportunities:
- Minimum 40 hours of training per year
- Possibility of gaining professional certification
- Long-term career opportunities, both locally and internationally
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits, such as:
- Supplementary health insurance
- International travel insurance
- A competitive salary
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple geographies and clients
- Advancement within the company
How to apply:
Please apply on-line on our website, create your profile and attach your CV or update your existing profile.
Deadline for applications: 30.11.2019.