We are an international fast growing healthcare company and as a result of our rapid growth we are looking for:
Human Resources (HR) Coordinator (m/f)
The HR Coordinator should be a person with a University degree and with prior working experience in the HR field.
The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator will be responsible for:
- close cooperation with global hr director and implementation of set up goals through collaboration and coordination with local HR teams
- giving professional assistance at special HR projects by working on project objectives; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; communicating project status and issues; analysing time and cost issues; preparing reports on various Regional and Group HR activities by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends
- liaise with hiring managers to forecast staffing needs
- track recruitment key performance indicators and suggest improvements, as needed
- coordination and participation in HR programs and operations including: recruitment, employment processing, planning, employer branding, employee relations and retention
- improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counselling managers and employees
- collaborating with legal, GDPR, finance and other departments to secure compliance of HR policies and procedures with local regulations
- excellent English skills (both verbal and written)
- at least 5 years of work experience in the HR field
- people who are ready to learn and professionally develop and contribute to the success of our company
- excellent IT skills (MS word, Excel, Internet tools)
- ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to details
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- willingness to work in an international matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- readiness for regular business travel
- full-time position
- salary negotiable, depending on experience
- stimulating working environment
- opportunity for career development in a fast-growing healthcare company
Please send us your motivation letter and your CV in English through the application link below.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 06.11.2019.