Human Resources Internship
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
We are looking for recent graduates or students in their final year of study to work and gain practical knowledge during 6 months internship in our HR team! This internship will be paid and candidates are expected to work 40 hours per week.
The HR Intern will be responsible for Human Resources Support with project work across the HR Department. FIS is seeking an undergraduate or graduate student within Human Resources or Business that is outgoing, forward thinking, and takes ownership and pride in their work.
- This position will support management within various functional HR areas.
- Distribution of materials related to projects and communications
- Maintain complete confidentiality as this position will have access to sensitive information.
- Track projects and paperwork and follow-up with managers and staff on action items.
- Own projects as assigned to completion.
- Participate in weekly team meetings, collect and distribute agenda items, take and distribute minutes
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- General filing and administrative support as required.
- Analysis of HR information as required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft product suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communicator, capable of effectively interacting with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and change directives quickly
- Ability to create general correspondence, reports and presentations
- Ability to provide statistical analysis
- Currently attending an accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program at the University of Economics, Faculty of Organizational Sciences or similar
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 21.08.2019.