BizLink is one of the leading suppliers, with quickly growth by serving the information technology industry, Datacom, medical equipment, consumer electronic, motor vehicle, photovoltaic, home appliance, fiber optic and industrial equipment industries. Covering all the essential components in the interconnect industry; BizLink has built a fully vertically-integrated business model. We have manufacturing sites in China, Malaysia, Mexico, and the USA for seamless integration into our customers' supply chains. For global sales and engineering support, we have branches in the U.S., Taiwan, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Ireland, and Mexico. As a tier-one interconnect Solutions Company, BizLink has state-of-the-art facilities, advanced manufacturing processes, and professional R&D support.
For our manufacturing site based in Prokuplje, Serbia we are looking for a
Human Resources Manager
- Coordinates Human Resources (HR) processes (personnel, education & training, motivation, remuneration)
- Lead HR team- personal administration, recruiting and training, time attendance and payroll
- Coordinates processes of Company's social policy
- Manages processes of compensation and remuneration
- Communicates in field of employee relations
- Reports, evaluates, suggest and realize the measures of HR KPI
- Organization of programs for personnel exchange of experience, continuous improvement, as additional training programs and education of employees
- Care of employee satisfaction needs and interpersonal relationships
- Allocate resources, delegate work to team members and provide support
- Build team spirit and motivate team members to archive success
- University degree; specialization in management area is an advantage (not a must)
- Experiences of minimum 5 years in managing of HR processes (HR manager)
- Experience in HR in a production company is an advantage
- Good knowledge of HR processes and Serbian labor law, Law on Personal Income Tax, Law on Compulsory Social Security Contributions, Law on Foreigners, Health Insurance Law
- Experiences with leading a team, or at least leading projects
- English is a must
- Driving license
- User´s PC skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, G-Suite; SAP or another plant ERP is an advantage
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Able to set up processes
- Place of work – Prokuplje, business trips expected
- Full time job
We are offering very good working conditions within motivating international environment and a chance for further professional development.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 20.06.2019.