DEKRA Employment Ltd. is an agency for temporary employment, employment mediation and counseling within human resource management. It is part of the Dekra SE holding company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is known for its excellent services.
On behalf of our international reputable Client we are offering challenging position for:
Human Resources Manager
- Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business;
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness;
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement;
- Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes;
- Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams;
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement;
- Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns;
- Reward advice and supporting employees on company benefits;
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes.
- University degree - preferably in the field of Human Resources;
- Minimum 3 years experience at the same positions within international environment;
- Working experience within production company is an advantage.
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Knowledge of MS Office and Internet;
- Experienced in reporting and expressed presentation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and targets, good leadership, strong work ethics;
Note: only short – listed candidates will be contacted, other applications will be saved in DEKRA database.
Deadline for applications: 30.03.2017.