We are looking for a:
Human Resources Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Human Resource Manager to join our growing team to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for an exciting and fast-paced work environment with many opportunities for professional growth.
As a Human Resource Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Provide a comprehensive HR service which ensures that managers and employees are equipped with best practice to foster a high performance culture.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource policies and management
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Conducts wage surveys within labour market to determine competitive wage rate
- Prepares budget of human resources operations
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from university in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years’ experience as HR Manager
- In-depth knowledge of Labour Law, federal legislation and regulations
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Working knowledge of contracts and agreements
- Computer proficiency including MS Office and property management software
- Proficient English
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- People oriented and result-driven nature
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Rok za konkurisanje: 19.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno