We are looking for a passionate, service-oriented and data-driven Human Resources Operations Assistant to join our growing team in Belgrade.
Human Resources Operations Assistant
HR Operations Assistant provides functional support to employee and managers and works collaboratively with the Human Resources team. We are looking for an HR professional who is dedicated to deliver outstanding HR service in a high-performance organization.
- University degree;
- Ability to work independently, develop and manage processes, leverage technology;
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize duties;
- Flexible & positive attitude; calm-under pressure;
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality;
- Strong PC skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Willingness to travel
- Sets up and maintains personnel files ensuring compliance with legal requirements;
- Responsible for receiving, managing and tracking HR requests to provide high-quality service;
- Manage accurate data updates in the HR system and reports upon request
- Consolidates salary changes and employee movement for payroll purposes;
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities;
- Support continuous process improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities and solutions;
- Proactively communicates HR policies, programs and employee information;
- Continuous improvement of HR operation processes;
- Challenging position;
- Opportunity to learn and develop professionally;
- Work in international company
- Opportunity to participate in HR digitalization based on cutting edge technology;
Place of work: Belgrade
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
For further information on Hemofarm, please visit the website hemofarm.com
Deadline for applications: 20.09.2019.