Human Capital Solutions Executive Search (www.humancapital.co.rs) is a specialized agency with major business in executive search and selection. With over eight years of work experience working with multinational companies in Serbia and abroad on delicate and complex head hunting assignments, we have managed to gain and retain human value for our clients in the region.
Due to expansion of our client’s business in Serbia (new investments and expansion of the factory), we are searching for a proactive, highly motivated and responsible person, for the position:
Mechanical Project Engineer
- The organization, preparation and planning of projects in area of mechanical engineering.
- Successfully managing one or more projects of various sizes
- Coordination and communication with subcontractors (selection and supervision)
- Responsible for compliance with statutory requirements and internal rules
- Responsible for project implementation and development of reports on the status of works
- Creating project plans including the budget of all expenses required for the execution of the project
- Creating, collecting and completing the project documentation
- Creating reports and analysis related to the course of the project
- Tracking expenses and comparing them with the planned budget
- Making proposals regarding the improvement of existing equipment and processes
- Solving problems arising during the preparation and implementation of the project
- Cooperation with other engineers
- Provides status updates of all activities to leadership team.
- University degree in Mechanical engineering
- Experience in implementation of projects in industry (area of Mechanical engineering)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in industry (food processing industry, pharmaceutical...)
- Computer literacy (excellent skills in Excel) MS Office
- Experience in work with MS Project and engineering software like AutoCad and 3-D design software
- Good knowledge of English language
- Capacity to adapt quickly in a new environment
- Valid driving licence
Our client is offering permanent employment with the strong possibility of career development through work, education and training in this area. Also opportunity for advancement and international career development within the group. If you are interested in becoming a part of the winning team and you see this position as a professional challenge, apply by sending your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted
Deadline for applications: 11.04.2012.Apply here