Junior Motion Designer
Humanity is a powerful, intuitive, cloud-based workforce management software, helping businesses across many industries manage growth and promote teamwork by making employee scheduling and time tracking more streamlined and intuitive. We are fueled by a commitment to innovation, customer-centric approach and accountability. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork, and transparent leadership.
We are looking for a Junior Motion Designer to join our Belgrade team of 90 creative and talented people.
- Conceptualize and execute projects from brief to final production;
- Tell a story through motion graphics and animation;
- Design and animate assets in line with brand guidelines;
- Create promotional video content for different social and marketing channels;
- Create educational product videos and tutorials focusing on the Humanity platform;
- Collaborate closely with other multifunctional teams.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with digital production;
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Marketing or a related field preferred;
- Proficient with non-linear video editing software;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC software (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop);
- Strong understanding of all aspects of production from storytelling to producing to editing;
- Strong understanding of design practices such as brand development, graphic design, and digital design;
- General knowledge of best practices when posting to Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms;
- Excellent communication and organization skills and a positive attitude in working with colleagues.
What You Can Expect:
- International working environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours;
- A creative and fun work space;
- Private health insurance;
- Company sponsored training, workshops, education and team buildings;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, transparency, data-driven approach, passion for work, accountability and integrity.
Deadline for applications: 18.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno