To grow with the new challenges, reputable international company, is a looking for motivated candidates to take the challenge and to successfully fulfill the position of:
- Mapping out training plans, designing and developing training programs (outsourced or in-house) for corporate, HR training and other
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc)
- Marketing available training opportunities to employees and providing necessary information
- Train employees for specific jobs and Conduct surveys
- Train new hires as well as veteran employees
- Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills
- Take care about polyvalence in all departments
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Training records of all training and monthly reporting about training hours
- Education: college degree (Psychology, Faculty of organization science or other)
Requests and professional competencies:
- Desirable working experience on similar jobs minimum 2 years
- Excellent computer knowledge and MS office
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- High communicational and negotiation skills, high organizational skills, initiative, resourcefulness and precision in work, team work orientation, flexibility, analytic, openness towards change, ability to work under pressure
If you desire a challenging work environment and want an opportunity to grow, please submit your CV in English language electronically.
Deadline for applications: 22.06.2018.
Only selected candidates will be informed about the further course of the contest. We thank the other candidates for trust and application.