- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
ICL Services and solutions d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju RPA Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies currently in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies and key partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin) from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility once up to twice in the week
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification, bonuses for outstanding performance)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 50% of employees’ got salary raise
- 30% of employees’ had a career growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programes (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
- Modern and comfortable office in New Belgrade
- A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate human corporate culture in ICL Services
- 85-90% of employees says that they work with great people
- 7,78% is undesirable attrition rate for 2018
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely values its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Analyze client processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, analyze automation potential and recommend RPA strategy
- Responsible for designing RPA process solutions in accordance with industry best practices.
- Solution design document, Object and Process design instructions, Test cases
- Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high-level project plans for implementation of projects
- Configuring new RPA solutions that are efficient, scalable, well-structured and maintainable.
- Working within project timelines, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Provides continuous advice to RPA developers and Project Manager during project delivery
- Part of the team is expected to be relocated to UK for 6-8 months to provide service from there.
- Ability to work in Agile, & Scaled Agile model of delivery, and to work with global delivery teams and business consultants
- Strong understanding of agile fundamentals
- Experience of developing documentation (technical requirements, and design specification)
- Ability to transform business requirements into business documents like Process design document,
- Experience in development and deployment of RPA solutions
- Should have hands on experience with tools like Blue Prism, Automate Anywhere, UiPath or equivalent
- Excellent Analytical skills and the ability to grasp new products and scale up in a short span of time
- Overall 5-8 years of experience preferably in application development using .NET framework
- Min 1-2 years project experience in RPA with experience on multiple tools.
- Certification in RPA tools will be a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a professional interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 21.03.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno