- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
ICL Services and solutions d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Business Process Analyst.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Business Process Analyst
ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies and in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries, and has recently expanded its operations into the Serbian market. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
The role of a Business Process Analyst demands technical expertise and experience in a range of security technologies. Supporting game changing initiatives such as Cloud, Big Data; the successful candidate will deliver security solution strategies, using their security skills and also displaying a flexible agile approach by embracing emerging technologies, all working together in a robust technical ecosystem.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility once up to twice in the week
- Compensation package (quarterly bonuses for outstanding performance, private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification, bonuses for outstanding performance)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 50% of employees’ got salary raise
- 30% of employees’ had a career growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programes (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
- Modern and comfortable office in New Belgrade
- A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate human corporate culture in ICL Services
- Developing and maintaining business process workflows
- Communicating with key contacts within our client base to build and develop business workflow designs
- Produce process documentation and notes; Work closely and collaboratively with a large number of distributed engineering and operational teams across UK and Europe
- Promote DevSecOps, leading by example to change existing systems and practices for the better, allowing all functions to do more with existing resources
- Improve and industrialise existing practices with a view to standardise and continually improve the exist service
- Assist other security service delivery teams with evaluating technology to ensure adherence to developing standards, processes and technical integration with current capabilities
- Recognized as the definitive expert within their field, sharing knowledge, coaching, re-use.
- Drive process standardisation, simplification and adoption of the standard solution during deployment
- Act as the escalation contact for all process activities and drive the knowledge transfer to team members and end users as required
- Proven track record of solution designs, service enhancements and problem resolutions.
- Deliver Technical training to internal and customer staff if required
- Successful definition, implementation and conformance to processes both internally and externally
- Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
- Successful track record of leading small to medium projects.
- You will be a hands-on technologist with an eye for detail and an up-to-date library of skills
- You will be a keen proponent and evangelist of the DevSecOps philosophy, bringing culture, automation, lean, measurement, everything-as-code and sharing into Information Security at the same time as embedding security into DevOps tooling and processes
- You will be accustomed to shared, collaboratively developed source code and versioning
- You will have good working knowledge of the key SOC Security technologies
- You will have extensive experience delivering and supporting technical solutions at an Enterprise level, with a track record of instigating and implementing change
- You will have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting experience and an extensive track record in one or more IT technical disciplines
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a technical interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please, apply with your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 10.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno