ICL Services and solutions d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju DevSecOps Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies and in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries, and has recently expanded its operations into the Serbian market. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
The successful candidate will work within the UK Enterprise and Cyber Security Team, build and deployment of security platforms and services at Fujitsu, as well as adhering to secure design principles.
The role of a Security Engineer demands technical expertise and experience. Supporting game changing initiatives such as Cloud, Big Data; the successful candidate will deliver security solutions, using their security skills and also displaying a flexible agile approach by embracing emerging technologies, all working together in a robust technical ecosystem.
- Build, deploy and operate a wide range of robust, available, repeatable, fit-for-purpose and scaled security tools and services
- Ensure strong and effective security controls are in place to detect and mitigate risks across all on-prem and Cloud environments to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements
- Work closely and collaboratively with a large number of distributed engineering and operational teams across UK and Europe
- Promote DevSecOps, leading by example to change existing systems and practices for the better, allowing all functions to do more with existing resources
- Improve and industrialise existing practices through automation and scripting with a view to reducing fragility, time of execution, dependencies and vendor lock-in
- Assist other security service delivery teams with evaluating technology to ensure adherence to developing standards and technical integration with current capabilities
- Recognized as the definitive expert within their field, sharing knowledge, coaching, re-use.
- Proven track record working with product authority and external vendor support teams at a senior level.
- Proven track record of solution designs, service enhancements and problem resolutions.
- Deliver Technical training to internal and customer staff if required
- Successful definition, implementation and conformance to processes both internally and externally
- Collaboration with external organizations, product forums and working parties
- Successful track record of leading small to medium projects (Senior DevSecOps)
- You will be a hands-on technologist with an eye for detail and an up-to-date library of skills
- You will be a keen proponent and evangelist of the DevSecOps philosophy, bringing culture, automation, lean, measurement, everything-as-code and sharing into Information Security at the same time as embedding security into DevOps tooling and processes
- You will be accustomed to shared, collaboratively developed source code and versioning
- You will have extensive experience delivering and supporting technical solutions at an Enterprise level, with a track record of instigating and implementing change
- You will have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting experience and an extensive track record in one or more IT technical disciplines
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a technical interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please, apply with your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 10.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!