- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
ICL Services and solutions d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior Linux / Unix Specialist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Senior Linux / Unix Specialist
ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies currently in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies and key partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin) from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct. Now we are looking to expand our team by seeking out an experienced Lead System Engineer (Linux/Unix).
- Customer's infrastructure support
- Solve difficult technical problems connected with functioning of platforms
- System performance monitoring
- Documentation preparation for infrastructure changes implementation
- Infrastructure design
- Infrastructure optimization
- Building high- availability infrastructure
- Rapid response on the customer's business requirements, understanding of amounts of the contract and influence of possible mistakes on quality of provision of services
- Gain new technical expertise in Linux/Unix systems
- Support junior engineers with professional growth
- Expert level experience in Linux
- Understanding of SAN and Storage principles
- Strong experience in Bash scripting
- Network technologies and protocols knowledge: TCP/IP and it’s realization with Linux/Unix
- Experience in documentation writing
- English level: Intermediate or higher
Will be a plus:
- Other Unix or Unix-like systems knowledge
- Experience with Python scripting
- Experience with Saltstack and/or Ansible
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility once up to twice in the week
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 50% of employees’ got salary raise
- 30% of employees’ had a career growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programes (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
- First six months of induction training and education in modern and comfortable office in New Belgrade
- A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate humane corporate culture in ICL Services
- 85-90% of employees says that they work with great people
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely values its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a technical interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 18.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno