- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
ICL Services and solutions d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju IT Service Manager.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
IT Service Manager
ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies and in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries, and has recently expanded its operations into the Serbian market. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility once up to twice in the week
- Compensation package (quarterly bonuses for outstanding performance, private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification, bonuses for outstanding performance)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 50% of employees’ got salary raise
- 30% of employees’ had a career growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programes (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
- Modern and comfortable office in New Belgrade
- A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate human corporate culture in ICL Services
- Leads the Change Request Committee, coordinates and plans its activities.
- Change Management: Evaluation and impact assessment, development of options and proposals, coordination of answers, delivery to the customer.
- In the scope of Change Request Management, need to know and understand contractual details in order to understand change request impact and propose options.
- Track and monitor all changes in the contract and the Service Delivery Model
- Coordination of activities with Suppliers in the context of Change Requests and Contractual Changes
- He/she is the main Point of Contact related to Contractual obligations, Scope and activities.
- Understand the business, context and can help the account team with contractual questions, limitations etc.
- SLA Monitoring: Need to understand and monitor SLA deviations globally, evaluate possible penalties and Service Credits.
- Maintain repository (both internal and external facing) of documents and material relating to MVS+ service
- Coordinate and maintain all contractual related documents, e.g. LSAs, ICAs, etc.
- Asset Management: Maintaining up to date latest and complete list of assets worldwide
- Manage and coordinate waivers for SLA breaches
- Review and make recommendations relating to data quality in ISAC
- Processing weekly iSAC data extracts into Fujitsu systems off shored to FJ in Pune, India; supervising the person in Pune)
- Attend «HIWG» to maintain awareness of pipeline of new hardware likely to be supported by the MVS+ service and keep the RSDMs informed about new developments.
- Manage and coordinate the EOSL (End of Service Life) process
- From one up to three years of working experience in IT
- Knowledge of IT service management methodology (ISO, ITIL, COBIT, MOF, etc.)
- Analytical skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Leadership skills (attentiveness, diligence, initiative, self-organization and self-control)
- Advanced knowledge of English Language
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a technical interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please, apply with your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 16.06.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno