Customer Solution Architect (Wintel & Azure)
ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies currently in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies and key partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin) from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility once up to twice in the week
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification, bonuses for outstanding performance)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 50% of employees’ got salary raise
- 30% of employees’ had a career growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programes (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
- Modern and comfortable office in New Belgrade
- A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate human corporate culture in ICL Services
- 85-90% of employees says that they work with great people
- 7,78% is undesirable attrition rate for 2018
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely values its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Pre-design study of solutions, technical presale (work with requirements, development of appropriate solutions, protection of solutions to the customer);
- Advising customers (and its technical staff) as part of their technology area;
- Work with project documentation: creation, adaptation to specific requirements, project protection to the customer;
- Development of new services and comprehensive offers for the Russian and Western markets;
- Advising teams of technical specialists in the implementation of solutions or the provision of services.
A successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Be an expert in the technology direction of Wintel and Azure. Specialization in two or more cloud platforms is a plus;
- It is good to represent all stages of the project life cycle, its organizational structure;
- Have a business-oriented approach to the formation and provision of IT services. To be able to talk with the customer’s personnel responsible for the “business” in his language.
- Have experience or a good understanding of the sales support process;
- Have a well-established oral and written language;
- Availability of certificates or relevant knowledge of TOGAF, ITIL Foundation, ITIL SOAPRINCE2 Foundation, PMBOK;
- Be able to conduct a systematic analysis of decisions;
- Be stress-resistant and be able to conduct several parallel activities at once;
- Teamwork experience
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a professional interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 18.09.2019.