IGT raspisuje oglas za poziciju Software Integration Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Software Integration Engineer
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Reports to: Head of Professional Services Unit
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world. We create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity and responsibility. IGT has a complete Global footprint and our family is 12,000+ strong.
Professional Services Unit (PSU) is part of the Global Product Marketing Organization, PlayDigital. We are looking for a Technical Software Integration Engineer to lead exciting integration projects with EMEA Customers.
- You will function as the technical lead, driving integration projects from tech standpoint and getting customers live.
- This is a customer facing role, so you will be managing expectations and priorities from multiple projects
- You will define technical integration designs and solutions
- You will lead technical conf. calls/workshops with various teams from different regions
- You will be the main technical point of contact for customers, support teams, internal development, QA or third-party providers within an integration project
- You will work with the PM to drive day-to-day Integration project timelines, issues, risks and scope.
- You will analyse requirements from regulation or customer, prepare technical documentation such as solution proposal, internal technical requirements etc.
- Troubleshoot 'chokepoints' within Implementation and actively optimizing processes.
- You will work closely with 3rd party Technical developers / contractors as well as internal teams to provide technical solutions.
- You will meet deadlines by being very proactive, resourceful and self-educating.
- You will communicate with multiple teams to provide fluidity of information.
- You will field new feature requests from partners / customers, assess technical feasibility and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to implement solutions.
- Educate the customer’s technical team to help them develop with our product.
- You will be able to work well under pressure and be able to work on many projects concurrently.
- You will have experience of integrations with interactive gaming
- Experience of leading integration on both frontend (web) and backend (webservices) is a must.
- Front End development experience is highly valued
- Are least 5-7 years of experience, experience with architecture, networking, integration concepts and patterns.
- You will have experience on analysing logs on developer tool (F12) in chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari and PuTTy.
- Exposure to use Soap UI in computer networks.
- Experience of web services.
- Challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies.
- Continuous professional growth.
- Excellent working conditions and Class-A office.
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary.
- Budget for learning, sport and other perks.
- Private health insurance for you and your family.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Deadline for applications: 20.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!