- Oglas dostupan i studentima
1st Line Support Technician
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employee in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- Responding to customers inquires, via ticketing system, telephone, email or IM
- Troubleshooting issues. Locating faults and/or reasons for faults, providing root cause analysis
- Handling support items to make sure issues are responded quickly, tracked and solved
- Following issue resolution and providing information related to issues
- Channeling requests for assistance to appropriate resources
- Monitoring progress. Keeping customers appraised of progress
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, Fluent English both spoken and written
- Ability to work as a team member in distributed environment
- Analytical and problem-solving nature
- Experience with Windows and Linux server and services
- Basic networking knowledge
Nice to have:
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL) is a plus
- Experience in a technical production environment
- Scripting knowledge is a plus.
The way we work:
Our mission is to provide timely, consistently high quality and professional IT support at every customer contact. IGT Belgrade offers a 24 hour on call service, 7 days a week. Candidates must be flexible to cover 24/7, 8 hour shifts on a team rota. We work in an international environment and we expect that you can express yourself without limitations in both written and spoken English.
- Very competitive salary
- Contractor or agency type employment in first year
- Well-connected location with global offices UK, Italy and United States
Our Recruitment Process:
- CV review
- Face-to-face tech interview in English
- What we assess here is your communication skills, knowledge, familiarities with technologies and personal tech skills and experiences
- Usually the whole process lasts 2-3 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
Please send your CV.
Deadline for applications: 17.04.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno