Game 3D Artist (Modeling/Animation)
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage digital assets.
Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual characters, environment and props.
Follow design guidelines and other technical constraints.
Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members.
Create textures and UV maps.
Optimize, refine model geometry, rig models and characters for animation.
- Collaborate with graphic art team, producers, developers and product managers to generate effective design solutions and receive feedback
- Know how to produce content quickly without sacrificing quality
- Good knowledge of Autodesk Maya, Pixologic Zbrush, Blender 3D.
- Knowledge of Adobe package (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Excellent 3D modeling, animation, lighting skills - including texturing and rigging.
- A passion for games development
- A strong Portfolio
- You are a self-starter and can work independently
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience in Unity software.
- Experience in Game development.
The way we work:
Project duration for game development can be anywhere from 2 months (short) to 9 months (long). You will be working in a small Art team cooperating with Game designers, Game developers, Mathematicians and Test Engineers, in a good working atmosphere.
What we offer:
- Very competitive salary
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Well-connected location with global offices in Austria, UK, Italy and United States
Our Recruitment Process:
- CV review
Test (Creating required test assets)
You’ll have 7 working days to complete the test.
- Face-to-face tech interview
- Successful candidates are eligible to pass to the final round.
- Usually the whole process lasts 2-3 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!