Telenor Common Operation (TnCO) is Technology Service Provider delivering Network and IT services to Telenor Business units.
TnCO was established on the 1st of October, 2013 with 100% ownership by Telenor. The company has 750+ employees from four countries. The headquarter is in Budapest, Hungary, while branch offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia, Podgorica, Montenegro, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Telenor Common Operation currently has seven customers: Telenor Hungary, Telenor Serbia and Telenor Montenegro, Telenor Bulgaria, Telenor Denmark, Telenor Sweden, and Global Wholesale (Norway).
IP Enterprise Network Senior Expert
We are looking for a new member of our Enterprise Transport Network Team who would be responsible for availability of IP Enterprise Transport Network services for our customer Telenor Denmark.
As IP Enterprise Network Senior Expert you will handle resource and services provisioning tasks, participate in planning and controlling of troubleshooting and track vendor performance.
Other responsibilities include:
- Executing and coordinating preventive network maintenance tasks in domain of transport network (including acceptance of new software versions and testing of new functionalities)
- Executing corrective maintenance activities in transport network (troubleshooting, handling of emergency cases)
- Driving continuous improvement of transport network quality
- Participating in performance monitoring of transport network
- Supporting Common Network Operation Center
- Participating in on-call service
If you are a passionate engineer with excellent communication skills in English with 5+ years of hands-on experience in operating IP transport network technologies we would like to hear from you!
Our ideal candidate should also have:
- University degree in telecommunications or computer engineering
- Theoretical understanding of main techniques that are used in IP transport network
- Ability to support network planning works
- Ability to work in an international team
- Ability to initiate and drive improvement and change
- Working in a team of experienced engineers who love their job and are open for knowledge sharing
- A true international experience – team is located in Serbia & Hungary and the customer is in Denmark!
- Great communication and learning tools (Workplace via Facebook, Lynda) at your fingertips
- Great benefits (private health and pension insurance, recreation)
- A key role in shaping the future of our Telenor customers, in an industry undergoing massive change
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2018.