IRD Engineering is a leading Italian engineering consultancy offering comprehensive solutions worldwide for a wide variety of infrastructure schemes. Totally independent from any construction or industrial group, we provide planning, design, supervision, and technical assistance services covering all phases during a project implementation, for both public and private clients.
The company counts on a multidisciplinary and multicultural team of civil engineering experts, project managers, electrical and mechanical engineers, architects, urban and transport planners, economists, marketing specialists, and legal and procurement experts, being ranked among the Top 225 International Design Firms compiled by Engineering News Record.
More information about us can be found at: www.irdeng.com
Due to the growing number of projects under implementation and to the increasing amount of business opportunities, we are aiming to recruit a
to facilitate the resourcing of our running and future consultancy and engineering projects in several industry sectors.
The ideal candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree in Archive-Library Science, Administration, Psychology, Marketing, Human Resources or in any other relevant subject
- Good professional command of IT tools (Ms. Office, Internet, Outlook)
- Excellent command of English (native, bilingual, or advanced certification level). Ability to write effectively in English
- Good drafting and presentation skills
- Organised and results-oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively within a culturally diverse and multi-disciplinary environment
- Well-mannered with proper work conduct, proactive and dedicated to achieving work tasks
In return, IRD offers you the benefits that come from working in a young and dynamic multidisciplinary consultancy, in an environment where your fresh ideas and enthusiasm will be welcomed and rewarded.
With no required previous professional experience, the candidate would play a role in:
- Organisation and maintenance of a database of specialists for all the assignments and prospects worldwide
- Identification, selection, and recruitment of experts and specialists for our portfolio of projects
- Pre-screening candidates for availability, salary range, relocation needs and other basic qualifications
- Supporting all activities related to the finalization of employment offers
- Maintenance of our LinkedIn and other professional social networks
- Design of campaigns and participation at professional events with the aim to recruit specialists for our portfolio of projects
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please send us your CV in English electronically, no later than 15.01.2018.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.