For our client ISIC Association we are seeking for motivated and proactive candidates being responsible for the following position based in Belgrade
Head of Operations
Head of Operations reports to the ISIC Board of Directors and is responsible for the ISO's consistent achievement of its mission, vision, duties and responsibilities, core activities and financial objectives. The performance shall be measured against key performance indicators.
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- ISO and ISIC Association budget: monitor and manage
- Reporting: Accurate, transparent and timely reporting to ISIC Board and Association members as per requirements
- Performance of ISIC Exclusive Representatives (ERs): Facilitate, service, assist and enable. Monitor that both parties (all issuers and the Association) meet contractual obligations. Escalate any serious issues to the Board
- Manage all membership matters on behalf of the Board
- Maintain and secure profile as a socially responsible organisation
- Supply chain: Timely and accurate production and supply of cards, and/or re-validation stickers, and/or serial numbers and/or other material, software and hardware necessary for ISIC distribution
- Student database: comply with all necessary and legislated legal requirements and maintain to the required level.
- Benefit database and maintenance of a complete, accurate and accessible global database of benefits for ISIC students.
- ISIC Event: co-ordinate and manage the Event in close co-operation, schedule and planning under the guidance of the ISIC Board.
- At least 3 years of experience in on similar position within an international company
- Proven experience as a Head of Operations or similar executive role
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Spanish will be considered as asset
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem - solving aptitude
- Ability to travel in the country and abroad
The whole process of recruitment is carried out through the "D.R. Gilbert group – HR professional solution” company from Belgrade and will be strictly confidential
If you are interested, you believe that through individual development you can contribute to the further development of the company and want to become a member of our team, please send your CV
Rok za konkurisanje: 15.10.2019.