AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with 2015 sales of $4 billion. AMETEK has over 15,000 colleagues at more than 120 manufacturing locations around the world. In Serbia, AMETEK is currently present through Dunkermotoren and MAE Business Units and is currently establishing conditions that will enable company to expand and start operations of other AMETEK business units in the near future.
We are looking for:
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
- Provide 1st level support for IT issues across multiple business units. Investigate and troubleshoot issues
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted entities. If needed escalate to a higher instance/level of support
- Support and maintenance for all industry computers connected to production lines
- Maintain all issues and support through ticketing system as per company standards and policies
- Administration of Windows server and client environment, Active Directory, File servers
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible risks/intrusions
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
- Maintenance and support for all telephone and mobile devices
- Provide technical guidance when required
- Taking care of all technical documentation regarding hardware, software and related infrastructure
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to a variety of customers (location, language, nationality, ability)
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on department objectives and deliverables
- Fluent in English
Additional Beneficial skills:
- Experience with Zendesk or a similar ticketing system
- Experience with O365
- Experience with SQL/MySQL database
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience with IT infrastructure maintenance and support
If you believe that you fulfill the requirements and would like to join our team, please submit your CV and Motivation Letter in English electronically no later than 23.05.2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno