Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission – to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place - in the most cost-effective way possible.
Mitto is looking for a talented IT Administrator to join the team located in Belgrade. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in a similar role. As an IT Administrator you would be responsible for the management of licenses, active directory, office systems and equipment and user workstations. But, this is just a beginning. If you join our team, we would make sure that you are never bored. We are willing to offer opportunities to grow and advance depending on your skills and professional desires.
- Administration of full IT office environment (PCs, printers, monitors, Windows 10, Mac OS, MS Office).
- Windows Server 2016 (Active Directory, GPOs, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, DirSync).
- Office 365 administration (Exchange, SharePoint, etc.).
- Understanding of networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP, IP subnetting, and the OSI model.
- Hands-on experience with deploying and managing access points and wireless networks.
- Remote troubleshooting of workstations, connectivity and other office technology equipment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of inventory systems or asset management.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Experience in securing data and devices using anti-spam, antivirus, firewalls tools from different vendors.
- Server/ File Backup strategies.
- Understanding of technologies used for mobile device management.
- Previous experience in working in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience with setting up VPN technologies between office sites.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Lightening.
- Responsibility over the whole process of deployment, maintenance and decommissioning of office workstations and devices.
- 1st and 2d level Support. Service Request management - Identify, categorize and organize service requests according to priority and severity. Monitor queues and managed services alerts.
- Setting up and maintaining the local network equipment in the Belgrade office.
- Resolution of incidents related to workstations, connectivity and other office technology equipment.
- Managing licenses used on the company workstations.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for the IT Team.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Work in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.
Deadline for applications: 14.08.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno