CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
IT Consultant – Product Modeler
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP.
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Purpose and Objectives
IT Services provides efficient IT solutions, technology and operational support to our Lines of Businesses (LoBs) with a strong focus on user-centricity. Supporting more than 82,000 employees and thousands of SAP systems, IT Services is delivering business applications be it classical SAP or new SaaS solutions, mobile apps, web & SAP Cloud Platform-based applications, as well as workplace technology services covering hardware, client software and unified communications and collaborations solutions. Fundamentally, IT services is enabling SAP to become a Digital and Intelligent Enterprise with happy end users and customers.
Our IT Sales team is responsible for the End-to-End solution delivery supporting SAP’s core Sales Deal Execution business processes closely interacting with the respective LoB Global Customer Organization (GCO). Here we act as the Business’ trusted advisor and expert, driving together the simplification of business processes based on a user-centric approach. In a joint responsibility with the respective business and process teams, we identify strategic priorities, determine the portfolio and corresponding execution plans.
We are looking for bright minds to participate and contribute their great ideas through co-innovation and solution implementation projects empowered through SAP’s and Partner’s cutting-edge technologies to enable SAP as the digital enterprise. Customer Experience and End-User Centricity is key.
Expectations and Tasks
Within our IT organization to enable best in class IT solutions for our internal Sales business processes you will support in the end2end product/software selling cycle with regards to CPQ – Configuration – Pricing – Quoting business capabilities by maintaining and operating:
- product catalogs
- product configurations
- document generation
You will be part of an agile scrum team, in a virtual environment with colleagues in Germany and US, assuming responsibility for tasks and complete them end-to-end with the best quality and user experience by
- Translating business requirements in an end-user facing solution set up (in close alignment with the Business Process and Business Product Owners)
- Gathering, validating, and documenting CPQ product specifications following an agile user story approach
- Following a strong alignment between the business requirements/needs and the CPQ solution/services offered by the partner product
- Assisting the Biz and IT support teams with problem solving related to the CPQ performance and usage
- Reviewing constantly the internal configuration and use of the application and determining ways to improve performance, usability and supportability and ultimately customer satisfaction
- Developing skill and competency on latest SAP solutions and technologies relevant for internal sales processes
Finally, bring your energy and passion and we’ll give you the tools to develop your knowledge and grow!
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- Graduate in Information Systems, Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – Proficient in English
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, virtual environment
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail is a must
- Excellent problem identifying and solving aptitude
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Experience in agile project delivery (Scrum, Kanban etc.) connected with End-User Centricity
- Ability to work in an international, virtual and highly diverse team
- Customer-focused, business acumen and good communication and interpersonal skills
- First Knowledge of SAP Applications or SAP Platforms a plus – SAP CRM, SAP C4C, SAP Cloud Platform
- First experience on devops, test automation and continuous integration capabilities a plus
- Ideally 2-4 years of working experience within software or consulting companies focusing on lead-to-cash/sales processes.
- Ability to work well in an international, virtual and highly diverse team as well as independently and have a positive self-motivated can-do attitude
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, preferably SCRUM