About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
Workplace IT Engineer will act like end user support including Hand/Eyes needs for IT Service for PC imaging, end user support for Desktops, Laptops, Peripherals and local applications support. S/He will provide support to the Group IT if required.
- Deploy, update and upgrade operating systems, manage policies and profiles, Manage and protect IT assets, manage apps and data and Configure connectivity;
- Monitor and respond to requests and incidents assigned to workplace support group in ITSM ticketing tool within defined SLA;
- Assisting end users with technical needs, related to the usage and utilization of the IT assets, and IT accessing supported applications;
- Follow best practices to meet performance and security requirements (this is usually during new joiners’ induction, deployment of a change, or on a need-to basis);
- Assisting in compiling and providing documentation to the end users for the basic use expected for TMF assets such as printers, projectors or smart boards;
- Ensure there is proper documentations of all IT assets and their configuration of the local office;
- Update the asset management register upon purchasing, decommissioning, assigning any IT asset, and IT asset information should always be up to date and accurate on file;
- Ensure the access to the applications is available and effective, and the applications are well documented and up to date. Ensure the data is documented in LeanIX and up to date;
- Ensure active directory objects, OU’s, groups are up-to-date. Ensure every AD object has proper description to each, following standard naming conventions;
- Provide proactive hand & eyes support for Operations and Engineering IT teams, in administration, management of local office servers, network and other global infrastructure components;
- Ensure all servers are being backed up as per schedule and chosen plan, patched and updated, and included in security and monitoring scans and monitoring;
- Monitoring all physical or logical resources whenever possible to ensure no disruption to the service;
- Enriching the Azure Chatbot knowledge, by governing the accuracy and comprehensiveness of the chatbot pertaining the local office requirements and participate in a role in the continual improvement process of the chatbot service;
- Raise purchase orders - Controlling the IT expenses and participate in IT budgets processes.
- Experience with Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 and Hyper-V installation, administration and configuration;
- Working experience on ITIL 4 processes and certified;
- Vulnerability and Patch Management;
- WAN, LAN and WIFI access points management for local Offices;
- Dell Physical server, storage administration and DPM disk and Tape backup management;
- Work Experience on Citrix, VPN and other Infra services;
- Work experience on user management in Microsoft O365.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
TMF Group je globalna kompanija koja se bavi pružanjem finansijskih usluga internacionalnim klijentima. Osnovana je 1988. godine u Holandiji i tokom narednih 20 godina poslovanje se proširilo na globalni nivo. Danas, TMF Group posluje u preko 83 zemlje širom sveta i ima 125 kancelarija. Fokusiramo se na pružanje specijalizovanih i za poslovanje bitnih finansijskih i administrativnih usluga koje našim klijentima omogućavaju lakše poslovanje na različitim geografskim lokacijama. TMF Group-a u Srbiji ... Saznajte više
- RAD OD KUĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE