TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Position in Belgrade
TeleSign is looking to hire an IT support for its BEG based staff and offices. This position is responsible for the support of shared office infrastructure and the equipment, software and account management for its BEG assigned equipment and office infrastructure, asset management, software licensing management and general day-to-day help desk requests. The successful candidate will require current working knowledge of technologies detailed below along with excellent communications skills and a focus on customer support targeting TeleSign BEG employee base. In addition, this role will interface with corresponding organization in Marina del Rey, California to move the helpdesk support to a consistent user experience irrespective of employee location.
- Support all employee on-boarding activities including configuring, equipment, installing software, setting up email/VOIP telephones, VPN accounts and other services, setting up accounts and access rights based on role, providing employees office access
- Recovery of company assets, account management organizational manager support for departing employees
- Maintenance and support of office file servers, server room, office networks and shared equipment (i.e. printers, office security system, etc.)
- Answer, triage and resolve incoming helpdesk requests via walk up, phone, email, chat and Jira ticketing system
- Working with other operations staff (systems administrators, network engineers, DBAs and security team) when necessary to insure TeleSign BEG based staff have the equipment, software and access to perform their jobs productively
- Identifies diagnoses and resolves issues for users of the TeleSign internal systems and applications, personal computer software and hardware, local network, the Internet, and new computer technology in a call center environment; communicates solutions to end-users
- Maintains asset and software inventory. Works with TeleSign Operations management and Finance to acquire new assets based on approved budgets and approved needs
- Obtains quotes and places orders with vendors/providers to acquire equipment and software in support of staff and Operations needs for data center equipment
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems, e-mail, VPN, and local-area network access problems
- Create documentation on process and procedures
- Reference: TLSkAZ1z0e5xZ01R3URePGfsoPA3pIU__zfyY1FP49E.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Experience with managing and administering O365, Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Experience supporting Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS 10.10 – Mac OS 10.12
- Active Directory management and administration
- Experience with managing and administering Cisco Unified Call Manager System, VOIP phones and Cisco Polycom conferencing hardware
- Working knowledge of VMware Workstation
- Experience with asset management software ex: Desktop Central Manage Engine
- Experience with network access control software
- Experience supporting major PC components i.e. laptops, monitors, printers, as well as iPhones/Androids
- Experience with video teleconferencing software, Skype for Business, Slack, Cisco WebEx, AV equipment
- Experienced working with managing the JIRA/Confluence and other Atlassian products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to perform general maintenance duties including but not limited to, basic repair duties, moving of employee work stations, etc.
- Oversee office security system
- Ability to proactively coordinate with vendors to procure IT equipment
- Experience with JIRA administration (Create, design, and edit) screens, fields, schemes and workflows
- Experience with Office 365 Licensing and management
- Experience with Windows Servers and server tools
- Experience with Active Directory management and administration
- Experience creating images and deploying to workstations
- Experience with Windows Server Update Services
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCP IP Protocol
- Experience with NTFS permissions
- Experience with managing inventory of company assets
- Associates Degree preferred
- IT related certifications a plus
We are offering:
- Development opportunities
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.