IT Operations Analyst
CallidusCloud is the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with their complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate quote and proposal generation, and streamline sales compensation – driving bigger deals, faster. Over 3,700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud for their lead to money process for better marketing and smarter selling.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, or experience work equivalent
- Good knowledge of Windows 7/10 , Server 2008/2012 operating systems
- Desktop and laptop settings
- Basic support and troubleshooting of computer networks
- Good knowledge of hardware (fault detection, component replacement) and software
- Using Remote Administration Tools (Remote Desktop, Team Viewer, etc.)
- Basics of Active Directory user and group management
- Maintain a list of hardware
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Readiness for learning and development with the company
- Fast response, constant communication and support for employees in offices in Belgrade and the UK. Daily analysis of problems and demands of employees (computers, computer network, e-mail, VPN, backup / restore user data, removal of malware, windows update, etc.).
- Setup and support for laptop, desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Monitoring and support for Windows and Linux servers
- Apple support
- Active Directory and Windows Server administration
- DNS, DHCP
What Do We Offer?
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Cooperation with large international companies. Over 6,000 users rely on our software solutions, and some of them are the best known companies in the world
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment, where you can meet with different problems and requirements