With our award-winning app, world class website and exceptional customer contact centers, we seamlessly connect our vast network of professional and licensed black car drivers with discerning clients who value their time, value their safety and appreciate great customer service.
We are a global team of people who work hard, work together, and have plenty of face time with senior leadership (they actually WANT to hear what's on our minds!). Our major offices are based in New York, Dallas and Belgrade, Serbia, so there's always someone just a Skype call away, anytime of the day.
We are looking for people who are passionate about what they do. For hard problem solvers. For People who do not stop when they get in zone. And for people who know how to balance work and enjoying life. We are looking for the best:
IT PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
As IT Product Development Manager, you will develop a deep, holistic understanding of product and system interactions, processes, product usage and business needs. This position is the “glue” between the business and technology teams. You will participate in cross-functional teams consisting of representatives from software development, QA, and business users to design and deliver high quality solutions.
- Overall responsibility for product quality, features, and usability
- Translate business rules and needs into clear product requirements
- Ability to work with all stakeholders to define scope, set goals
- Be an active team member in the development process (agile) to ensure successful development cycles
- Work closely with the implementation team on post-launch testing and monitoring of user experience with new features
- Work with QA to review test cases and ensure full understanding of products
- Provide regular status reports and updates to management and business users
- Work both collaboratively and independently while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Identify process gaps and recommend solutions
- At least 2 years’ experience in software product/project manager role
- Superior verbal and written communications skills and excellent knowledge of English
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies
- Basic understanding of multilayered software architecture
- Familiarity with JIRA or other issue tracking solutions
- Negotiating and conflict resolution skills
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated problem solver, able to thrive in dynamic environment
- Strong listening skills, demonstrated ability to ask effective question and provide guidance
- Flexibility to work with remote teams in different time zones
- Project management skills
- Desire to take full responsibility for product performance
- Travel industry experience a plus
What we are offering
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects with an excellent team of experienced and creative people
We will only consider applications submitted in English.
For more information about our company, please visit our web site
Deadline for applications: 21.04.2018.