One of the largest investors in Serbia, a systemic and responsible bank, operational 15 years on the market, due to the intensification of its activities, is opening the following position:
IT Project Manager
- Responsible for planning, management, coordination and controlling of IT projects through the whole project lifecycle on a daily basis;
- Defines project objectives and deliverables, gets support for the projects;
- Keeps track of project progress, quality and objective fulfillment;
- Identifies, maintains and tracks any project delays, scope changes, implementing risks;
- Preparation of testing phase, co-ordination and tracking;
- Communicates, presents and is the first point of project contact with vendors and other internal and external projects stakeholders;
- Participates in coordination of IT Projects Portfolio in coordination IT Budget preparation;
- Contributes to the IT Risk Management and Change Management process;
- Prepares project information, reports and analyses;
- Implements new project management practices;
- Defines initiatives for improving project management process;
- University Degree in Organizational Sciences, Project Management, Economics, or Computer Science (with additional project management training);
- PMP / Prince2 / Agile certifications preferred;
- 3+ years of work experience, IT project management preferred;
- Very proficient in MS Office, especially skilled in MS Project;
- Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies;
- Proficient use of English language;
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send you application with CV to our address, with full confidentiality.
Eurobank a.d. Beograd – Human Resources
With respect to all applications, please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 03.10.2019.