So, if you need assistance to register and keep your IP rights, we have an optimal solution for you!
Our offices are located at more than 30 countries worldwide and backed by a global team of 3,000+ passionate and visionary people.
We are currently building our Belgrade team and looking for new colleagues with various skillsets. Visit https://www.ipan-services.com/careers/ to find out more.
We take care of the people we hire and the teams we build. We mind.
Location: Boulevard vojvode Bojovica 8, Belgrade (New location from November 2019) - Karađorđeva 65, Savski venac, Beograd (Current)
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our teams, with focus on IT Teams. Responsibilities include sourcing, screening, providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles and attending interviews together with Hiring Managers. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
We would expect from you:
- Implementation of different recruitment strategies.
- Performing and supervising the end-to-end recruitment process for various projects.
- Preparation of reports and analysis.
- Active communication with hiring managers and candidates.
- Write and post job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates, both directly and indirectly.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Compose job offer letters.
- Onboard new hires.
- Promote company’s reputation.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Previous experience on a recruitment position.
- Experience in hiring IT professionals.
- Strong motivation for professional development in the HR field.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to quickly build relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Fluency in English.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
- Relevant degree would be considered a plus.
- Private health insurance.
- Cooked meals.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- International environment.
- Flexible worktime options.
- Attractive compensation packages.
- Relaxation area.
- Sports opportunities.
- Company events.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.