LEVI9 IT SERVICES (www.levi9.com) is 850-strong Dutch IT service provider with three Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our successful story!
We are looking for a:
IT Service Desk Manager
Desired skills & Experience:
- Good communication in person and remotely via phone/email
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Have a good understanding of licensing
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of systems and network administration
- Solid understanding of information technology best practices, methodologies, tools
- 3+ years in IT support
- University degree or graduate
Duties and responsibilities:
- Investigate options for best licensing models (Microsoft, JetBrains, Atlassian, VMware, Amazon, Adobe and others)
- Develop practices for the administration of software license contracts, maintenance and entitlements
- Advise the relevant managers on software licensing and compliance, recommend actions that will optimize the software license usage
- In charge of software license inventory, taking care of license renewals
- Ensure that the company is compliant with licensing agreements
- Contacts with suppliers (software and hardware), purchases of various IT equipment
- Acceptance, assignment and routing of incoming Service Desk service call requests via tickets or emails
- Manage and supervise Service Desk to provide a service that meets SLAs
- Monitor incident trends and anticipate potential problems for proactive resolution
- Lead and develop the team to ensure they work within best practice and ITIL standards.
- Drives ticket investigation and root cause analysis and develops strategies for improvement.
What we offer:
- Professional challenges in working on complex systems
- Opportunity for creative and independent work
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- Relocation package if you are moving to Novi Sad
- Personal development through personal development plans, training, education and certifications
- Opportunity to attend international technical conferences
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Dynamic international working environment
- Business travel opportunities
- Private health insurance
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: 27.04.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno