The primary roles of the IT Service Desk Specialist, on global company level, are:
· Serve as the first point of contact for internal users seeking technical assistance, handling their requests and incidents, ensuring that they are:
according to company procedures and policies.
· Ensure that the various types of information are communicated to users through the appropriate channels.
· Ensure the IT service management processes improvement by aligning them with the ITIL practice.
Take part in the automation of the IT service management processes utilizing the IT Service Management tool.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Receive and record incidents, following agreed procedures;
· Identify, log, categorize and prioritize incidents:
· Escalate, investigate and diagnose incidents;
· Resolve and recover and close Incidents;
· Receive and record requests for service, following agreed procedures;
· Approve, fulfill and close service requests;
· Promptly allocates calls as appropriate.
· Advise users on an appropriate course of action;
· Provide essential online security advice and support;
· Produce and maintain IT Service Catalogue;
· Produce and maintain Service Level Agreements;
· Produce and maintain IT Knowledge Base;
· Produce and maintain service management procedure policies;
· Identify and suggest improvements on existing procedures and policies
· Take part in the adjustment and holding the IT Service Management tool;
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information System or other related fields;
· Master Degree would be a plus
· 1+ years experience in IT Operations area;
· Enterprise in IT Service Delivery;
· Enterprise in IT Service Management is a plus
Special skills and experiences:
· A broad understanding of IT operations is required;
· Comprehensive knowledge about ITIL is needed;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills;
· Ability to work on multiple teams and to prioritizing the tasks assigned;
· Highly self-motivated and directed;
· English - Fluent written and spoken is required;
Computer Equipment and Software Requirements:
· Good knowledge of MS Office Package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
· Good knowledge of Windows;
· Prior use of ITIL tool/ticketing system would be advantageous;
Possibility to work from home office 1 to 2 days per week
CVs send in English.
Essex Furukawa Magnet Wire Balkan d.o.o.
Kompanija Essex Furukawa je vodeći, svetski dobavljač magnetnih žica koju koriste većina proizvođača originalne opreme (OEM) i lideri u autoindustriji, energetskom i industrijskom, komercijalnom i stambenom sektoru. Naša korporativna kultura je osnova na kojoj se temelje naše vizije. Mislimo drugačije i pristupamo izozovanim vodećim načinom razmišljanja u industriji, dok je poslovna strategija vođena rastom imajući u vidu naše osnovne vrednosti. Ključ ovih osnovnih vrednosti…Više o poslodavcu