Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
IT Service Management Supervisor
Responsible to supervise employees and that all services, tickets, RFS from internal IT and outsourcing partners are completed on time and within agreed quality level.
- Supervise and organize people in team
- Act and follow according supplier Process Interface Manual (PIM)
- Provide input to ITSM to propose changes
- Implement workplace according lifecycle roadmap
- Web Domain Management
- Maintain non-standard installations, service documents & reports
- AD Objects review
- Data-management and Fileshare concept
- Aggregate Service reports and SLA
- KPI Reports creation
- Maintain Network & Incidents reports to update management with high level reports
- Single point for RFS requests and report status of ongoing RFS
- License approval and managing pool
- Asset Management & Asset Reports
- Coordinate Onsite support
- Review and coordinate operational changes
- Participate Change Approval Board (CAB)
- Coordinate and organize User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for change approvals
- Approve hardware-/software requests within available pools
- Align with IT Business Analyst re ongoing RFS and coordinate implementation
- Handling of Certificates and renewal installations
- Maintain incidents and drive resolutions with internal resolver group
- Monitor and handle long term incidents
- Report regularly to Problem Manager and coordinate actions
- Act as responsible contact for Suppliers on operational issues
- Coordinate and follow-up User escalations
- Provide input for improving supplier services to service manager
- Delegate and deliver Tickets, Service Requests, Incidents and Problems in timely manner
- Does all other operational and non-operational work/tasks within his or her area of expertise
- Work in line with ITIL processes
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- IT related diploma or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience working with ticket management system
- 3-5 years experience working within service desk
- 3-5 experience with ITIL
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- High level of organization and structure
- Provides other with a clear direction, consults and shares information and expertise with team members
- High level of initiative, personal responsibility and strong assertiveness
Skills and experience that would be strongly desired:
- Familiarity with systems-related topics: Windows OS 2012R2 and above, VMWare virtualization, Application servers, Database servers, Upgrade and change of systems and applications, Enterprise network, Communication (Interfaces) between various systems, Citrix related technologies
- 2+ years of experience in management of outsourcing partner
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 15.06.2018.