IT Support Specialist - InterVenture Team
Back Office and Administration - Belgrade
InterVenture is a Swiss Software Powerhouse with offices in Belgrade and Zurich. Founded in 2012 we currently have around 180 employees and aspire market leadership in the digital development space.
Through our “Own Team Model” we offer our business partners an effective software development solution, which enables them to extend their development capacities efficiently and sustainably.
By doing so we create at the same time a secure future for talented software engineers in Serbia with outstanding career opportunities in an international environment.
Currently we are looking for a IT Support Specialist to join our Operations department in Belgrade. We expect you to be able to hit the ground running, master time-management and have fun to multitask without losing attention to details.
- Maintain and set up workstations
- Perform network maintenance to ensure networks operate correctly with minimal interruption
- Provide technical assistance to all departments in the procurement, installation, and operation of computer equipment suitable for their needs. This includes replacement, repair, rebuild of PCs, laptops and other computer hardware
- Hardware & Software purchase, keep track of costs and asset inventory management
- Communicate with Talent Management, vendors and our partners regarding IT equipment selection
- Set up equipment for our employees, assist moving equipment around
- Help and assist with conference room equipment setup
- Assist on establishing IT procedures within our company
- A higher degree in technical sciences or similar
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the IT administration work environment
- Proficiency with Windows, Linux, Mac OS
- Good understanding of networking, switching, security and firewalls
- Experience with Google tools like Groups, Forms, Sheets & Docs will be considered as a plus
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to go the extra mile in order to get things done
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to grow both personally & professionally
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Excellent work life balance
Deadline for applications: 08.11.2019.