BBayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. We are looking for a candidate to join our team in Belgrade, at the position of:
IT Support Specialist
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Service Desk - Management of incident tickets
- Workplace installation and maintenance
- Share Points administration and development
- Experience with MS SQL
- Scripting, basic programming
- Coordination and servicing of the installed hardware.
- Maintaining inventories and monitoring adequate operating conditions of IT equipment – lifecycle management of equipment
- Server maintenance and data backups
- Voice, video and LAN infrastructure maintenance
- End user trainings - training materials, running trainings
- Reference: ieWh6wMIr3fxmkcuJSCVE2L1ON7hdjg1l2uQ1W1en1E.
WHO YOU ARE:
- University degree in a relevant field as advantage
- Familiar with IT environment
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your application letter and CV in English electronically until 13.10.2017.
Passion to innovate | Power to change