Schneider Electric DMS NS LLC is a company of Schneider Electric located in Novi Sad (Serbia) as an IT company dedicated to developing and promote solution in the field of the electrical power engineering management software. Even with limited experience but strong willingness and team spirit with the attitude to support growth and development of the company we are looking for
IT Support and Maintenance Coordinator
The candidate for this position should have the following competencies and experience:
- Technical or organizational associate degree – VSS/VS.
- 2 or more years of related technical and managerial experience in a Service Desk environment, supporting various IT Services and IT Equipment (Hardware, System Software, Networking and Applications).
- Service Desk experience for external Customers is desirable.
- IT Service Management basic knowledge.
- Must obtain ITIL v4 Foundation Certification within 180 days of employment date.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Serbian and English language.
- Operate/use a variety of job specific software (MS Office and other Web based IT and Service).
- Perform under stress, deal with persons acting under stress and adapt when confronted with emergency situations.
- Act as single point-of-contact (SPOC) for the group of Customers, maintaining relationship with the users/customer’s technical staff accordingly to company policy.
- Communicating with and coordinating joint effort between Users, Service Desk Analysts, Service Desk Engineers, SME (Competence and Solutions Center shared Resources), Deployment Engineers, Developers and Project Managers towards quality service delivery.
- Directly in charge for ADMS software delivery lifecycle: responding to customer calls, emails, and service requests, reporting incidents with defined and contracted SLAs, escalating problems to higher instances and working closely with Top Management in order to analyze, resolve and deliver appropriate solution, perform ADMS specific tasks, coordinating Patch or HF delivery, creating appropriate documentation like Release Notes, Installation Instructions and other documentation in coordination with other teams.
- Creates a positive end-to-end Customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude
- Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution. Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete. Documents resolutions, updates, self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Escalating the incidents by procedures, adhering to company standards and policies. Making sure to maintains and protects confidentiality about all aspects of customer care and employee information. Adheres to and supports standards, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality about all aspects of Customer care and employee information.
- Tracks SLA contract obligation and alarming service desk manager in the case of approaching defined limits. Reporting in the case of SLA breach.
- Preparing regular reporting for the Customer and internal management related to SLA statuses through consultation with Service Desk Manager.
- Advise Customer when there is request for enhancement and coordinate activities with Alliance Manager to create change order that best suites user needs and correspond to company ability to technically respond in timely manner.
- Grows general knowledge of current corporate, division, and facility-specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Interfaces with external Customers and Users, as well as with internal Departments and staff, by using a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of Support and Maintenance Department.
- Problem solving: participates in and contributes to Support and Maintenance problem management process.
What you can expect working in our company:
- Working in pleasant, stable, and supportive environment.
- Continuous knowledge improvement.
- Team with experienced and helpful colleagues.
- Full time employment located in Novi Sad.
- Private health insurance.
- Attractive office space on top location in Novi Sad.
- Access to company gym and various sports activities.
- 24/7 insurance against injuries.
- Flexible working hours.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Special discounts/offers for the employees.
- Possibility of working from home.
If you are interested, please fill out the online application form electronically.
If you are in the short-selected list of the candidate, you will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.11.2019.