Lear Corporation is ranked #151 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 257 locations in 39 countries around the globe and employs approximately 165,000 employees.
Currently we are searching for:
IT TECHNICIAN, Novi Sad
- Responsible for completing all operative tasks and procedures that assures availability and performances of IT infrastructure and applications
- Providing on time support for all users in the Lear Plant
- Responsible for problem analysis and first level support; activating second level support if needed
- Installation, configuration and fixing computers, printers and other IT devices
- Availability for phone calls in critical situations providing adequate support
- Involved in following IT processes: installation and configuration of work stations; monitoring performance and capacity; provides continuous service; assures system safety; manages configurations
- Responsible for all other tasks related to IT delegated from supervisor
- University degree desired
- Experience in similar job minimum for 1 year
- Excellent English knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Windows operative system
- Advanced knowledge of server/LAN infrastructure
- Good organizational skills
- Capacity for fast response
Deadline for applications: 14.06.2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.