Windows ICT Support Engineer
Belgrade, Novi Sad
We are hiring… and it might be you!
Would you like to work for an international ICT services company?
Are you passionate about Windows clients and servers, cloud technologies and internet applications in general?
Do you take pride in analysing a customer's technical issue and doing whatever it takes to solve it until you that genuine "thank you"?
Great! Then you're the perfect candidate for this job!
As a Windows ICT Support Engineer, you get involved in the following activities:
- infrastructure & backup monitoring
- answering to customer technical support queries
- deploying and maintaining Windows server infrastructures
- managing cloud web and mail solutions
- contribute to automation improvements using PowerShell
- contribute to the continuous development of our ICT services and processes
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT or equal through experience.
- On top of your IT studies you have a passion for Windows and cloud technologies
- You're a real team player: you contribute and actively seek help from the team when needed
- You take pride in getting things right first time
- You are comfortable in English, both written and spoken (this is a must, you will communicate and read/write documentation in English).
- Our customers aren't 9-to-5, neither are you
- You have a good understanding of networking principles and concepts
- Knowledge of and experience with Linux we consider to be an asset
You feel at home in an environment full of the following technologies:
- Windows 7 and 10 clients
- Windows 2012R2 and 2016 servers
- Windows active directory, RDS, file & print servers
- Web hosting
Who are we?
ITAF is an ICT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organisations with offices in Belgium and Serbia.
We offer solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services and Enterprise
Infrastructure Managed Services, mainly from private cloud infrastructure in our own datacenters.
ITAF delivers and maintains complex IT services, support servers and networks on a 24/7 basis, keeps an eye on the business critical applications of our customers and provides many other services which help organisations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
We offer you:
- an attractive position in an international and dynamic company
- competitive employment conditions
- plenty of opportunity to learn in grow, both within and outside of your specific area of expertise
How to apply?
Please apply via this online survey:
Deadline for applications: 19.10.2019.