Froneri is new company of ice cream and frozen food, established by joint venture between Nestlé and R&R. Combining the success of Nestlé, the world’s largest food manufacturer and R&R, a leading ice cream company, Froneri brings together decades of business and manufacturing expertise.
Froneri have headquarters in the UK and operate primarily in Europe, the Middle East (excluding Israel), Argentina, Australia, Brazil, the Philippines and South Africa.
At the heart of Froneri is our people, passion for ice-cream innovation and a drive to exceed customers.
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic analyst who would strengthen our Production team in Stara Pazova and bring value added to business decisions on the position of:
Ice Cream Preparation Manager m/f
Main duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Controls the preparation of the mixture (mix) according to adequate procedure;
- Controls the operation of the plant for the pasteurization and homogenization
- Controls the operation of the plant for melting chocolate and cocoa coating
- Responsible for the operation of clean lines and tanks (CIP washing)
- Responsible for the performance and efficiency of the operations mentioned production preparation
- Issue the system formulation mixture (semi-) according to production plan
- He is responsible for the production of semi-finished products made according to prescribed instructions
- Organizes the work of employees in their shift and maintain records of their presence
- Reference: XybPK4MnJY9osG5FfRie8Qab6ujiXT96LO-GY8Dft_M.
Profile of the candidate:
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Technology
- At least 2-3 years of experience on similar position
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Good Leadership and people management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills required
For accurate and timely performance of work, the employee reports to Production Manager.
If your qualifications are in line with requirements of the announced position, and you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English not later than 20.04.2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.