About the company:
At GameCredits, we are gamers, first and foremost. Gaming is what got us into computers early on. It gave birth to a passion for programming that—decades later—led us into the exciting world of blockchain and digital currencies.
We believe the gaming industry can be vastly improved for all—publishers, game developers, casual gamers, esports professionals, and aspiring pro gamers—through the use of blockchain and digital currencies.
Today, GameCredits is an international, multicultural company striving to transform the gaming industry with our GameCredits (GAME) digital asset and a suite of other blockchain-based products. Founded in 2016 in Belgrade, Serbia, we now employ a team of more than 100 people across 10 offices in five countries.
And we keep on playing.
Join the GAME revolution!
GameCredits is expanding its creative team! We are looking for talented and creative people to fill a number of roles in our ever-growing office.
Illustrator / Concept Artist
Job type: Permanent
Number of open positions: 5, Belgrade
We need illustrations, matte paintings, concept art, compositions, photo manipulation, comics, and other original artwork for both our online magazine and other departments within our company.
- Collaborate closely with writers and editors.
- Develop detailed illustrations and concept art.
- Create high-quality illustrations in collaboration with other artists on the team.
- Be responsible for original ideas and composition of illustrations.
- Maintain the production pipeline and meet deadlines.
- Work closely with design teams.
- Follow the Art Director’s guidelines and maintain a coherent style.
Skills and requirements:
- At least 3 years in a similar position.
- Excellent illustration and storytelling skills, with an eye for perspective, color, lighting, mood, and composition.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- A solid foundation in traditional art, such as figure drawing, industrial design, or landscape painting.
- Experience working in a wide variety of styles, but also the discipline to work within an established genre.
- A passion for games and all things sci fi.
- Outstanding creativity and strong commitment to projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for gaming.
- A knowledge of and willingness to create 3D art.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- Private insurance and a healthcare plan.
- Vacation and sick leave, as well as personal leave.
- Free snacks and drinks, all day, every day.
- A game room.
- A beach (in our building).
- One of Belgrade’s finest terraces.
Submission & portfolio requirements:
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio, and/or reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills.
Only online artwork submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog, or online album). To apply, please submit a PDF of your résumé as well as a link to your work for us to review.
Please send your résumé and portfolio electronically.