Your new role – challenging and future oriented
- Development of impregnation and polymerization technology
- Defining machines, tools and processes for impregnation and polymerization area
- Defining people profiles, recruiting, training and tracking machining operators
- Training production staff how to utilize and control processes in area of impregnation and polymerization
- Creating necessary documentation for controlling processes and tracking production status (working instructions, visualizations and quality catalogs)
- Defining and optimizing area layout
- Analyzing data from production, quality or own sources in order to define proper actions
- Defining, tracking and reporting capacity
- Securing safety through technology optimization
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- University degree (Polymer technology or Chemical engineering with focus on polymers)
- At least 2 years of experience with polymer resin technology for impregnation and polymerization processes
- Experience in researching materials, using laboratory equipment and external laboratory services, relevant to polymer technologies (preferably resins)
- Experienced in implementation of new products and optimization of current production
- Computer literacy (able to use advanced functions of MS Office: generate pivot tables and charts, perform data analytics from production data)
- Proficiency in English
- Self-driven person who tends to constantly generate better results
- Excellent communication skills, strong collaboration and value orientation skills
- Great team player with strong professional ethics
Applying to join us – straightforward
If you are interested, please apply electronically by 14.11.2018.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.