Ametek d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Industrial Engineer - Design Specialist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annualized sales of more than $ 4.5 billion.
AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
We are looking for:
Industrial Engineer - Design Specialist
The successful candidate will join the engineering team of Ametek and company Dunkermotoren which develops and produces precision drives for over 50 years. The manufacturer develops and produces brushless DC motors, brushed DC motors and also a broad range of planetary and worm gearboxes as well as brakes and encoders.
- Design of the machines and tools for internal use
- Improvement of the machines due to the overhauling
- Costs calculation for the new machines
- Support to the major IE projects
- Support to the IE Central Design Department
- Actively usage of the CAD/CAM (CREO, Solid Works) software
- Conduct trial production and validation in the production line
- Responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the technical documentation needed for smooth running of the production process
- Monitor compliance with internal regulations regarding products’ and services’ quality and safety
- Support to the Maintenance Engineering team to resolve complex downtimes and breakdowns
- Provide technical support (internal and external)
- Review proposed changes in plant layout, processes, material handling, routing, etc.
- Develop cost saving project proposals and write projects as required
- Perform validation and qualification of new processes and equipment
- Assists with development and coaching of junior engineering staff
- Supports department manager in planning of for equipment and maintenance resources
- Complies with all EHS and Quality procedures and policies
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree – electrical or mechanical engineering or applied sciences
- 3+ years of experience in production
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management and organization
- Result oriented
- Active user of MS Office and CAD/CAM application
- Strong command of English
- German would be considered as advantage
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and Motivation Letter in English electronically no later than 20.09.2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno