Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, manage and coordinate the project team
- Ensure good communication and cooperation with the "Services Centers"
- Define the needs related the investments of engineering changes
- Coordination of the engineering change implementation activities with the multidisciplinary team
- Reporting project status in terms of timing, improvements and innovations activities
- Ensure monitoring of the projects and the quality assurance in accordance with the customer specification.
- Ensure compliance with required standards
- Reference: kbWYXdu6B4-OxObKVhol0bwFZ7yEsILaJEaRaJvGI54.
- Bachelor/Master degree - technical field
- Previous experience in similar role (2 years)
- Knowledge of modern principles of organizing production (Lean Manufacturing)
- Knowledge of quality management systems, methodologies FMEA and Control Plans
- Knowledge of problem solving tools
- Fluent in English
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic, creative, ready for teamwork and with good communication skills
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause electronically.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com.