Delphi is one of the largest automotive suppliers delivering advanced electrical and electronic, power-train and safety technologies to vehicle manufacturers around the world enabling them to make vehicles that are safer, greener and better connected.
To support our team at the manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering
- Previous experience in similar role (2 years)
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge of quality management systems, methodologies FMEA and Control Plans
- Knowledge of problem solving tools
- Fluent in English
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic, creative, ready for teamwork and with good communication skills
- Experience in automotive industry will be considered as advantage
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, manage and coordinate the project team
- Ensure good communication and cooperation with the "Services Centers"
- Define the needs related the investments of engineering changes
- Coordination of the engineering change implementation activities with the multidisciplinary team
- Reporting project status in terms of timing, improvements and innovations activities
- Ensure monitoring of the projects and the quality assurance in accordance with the customer specification.
- Ensure compliance with required standards
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company;
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions