Trizma is a trusted Business Process Services (BPS) provider for some of the leading global companies, in industries such as financial services, IT, health care, and aero-space industry. Founded in 2002, our 3 growth pillars are: service innovation, customer excellence and a consultative approach to process efficiency.
We respect and we grow our human capital. We offer our own ecosystem a strong foundation which represents an international working environment with its own dynamic. We are consistent in growing a quality professional environment which recognizes the importance of each action.
Industrial Engineering Specialist (Project/Program Specialist)
- The incumbent must handle multiple simultaneous tasks concerning process improvement and process reengineering. This includes, but is not limited to, measuring process indicators, collecting data, analyzing information, determining process cycle efficiency, identifying process level wastes, proposing process changes and improvements, process mapping, following and mapping value streams (VSM), performing related tasks and responding to the needs of business process improvement. Other tasks may be assigned if required.
- Reference: YRlFCg4p_peP7PnTlPyXRTcaEBpe7rkLeMpchTkSsTs.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Involvement in process change
- Involvement in process redesign workshops
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
- Involvement in process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Applying knowledge of business process modelling notations to documenting processes
- Involvement in process reengineering
- Process mapping
- Value Stream Mapping
- Provides adequate response/information to questions/requests from in and external customers.
- Recognizes and reports process and system non conformities
- Other duties may be assigned
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Industrial Engineering or Engineering Management or closely related fields, Master’s degree is considered as an advantage.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years in an international customer service and support environment.
- Fluent in English (both oral and in writing). Another second foreign language would be an asset.
- Experience with MS Office PC applications
- Experience with Process Mapping is considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma principles and tools is considered as an advantage
- Good Analytical and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Teamworking skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to perform and switch between multiple and diverse tasks
- Some flexibility regarding tasks, working times/hours
- Capability to assume responsibility, work independently and resolve problems with minimal supervision.
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid training