Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting Engineers in understanding customer expectations and their application in the production
- Identifying new process and material needs in support of product change and new product introduction
- Participating in the Engineering Change Implementation in the Plant
- Supporting prototype and PSW productions in the plant
- Participating in PFMEA, Equipment Design, Problem Solving Activities, APQP and productivity improvement teams
- Reference: 49xRNIu7QmQt1ZiAEjCtGIQvDZuo7U5y5dxRm81p_N4.
- Secondary education/Bechelor Degree – technical field
- Knowledge on Problem Solving Tools
- Knowledge of the methodology of FMEA, Control Plans and LEAN
- English- Advanced
- Microsoft Excel- Advanced
- Enthusiastic, creative, ready for teamwork and with good communication skills
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause electronically.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com.