TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
TLScontact is a fast growing company and currently in our IT Team in Belgrade we have the following vacancy:
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
Main Missions (on WW level):
- Deploy, manage and operate enterprise-level platforms to host TLScontact applications.
- Collaborate with a team of distributed staff and consultants to deliver complex software solutions.
- Help to design and build distributed systems and reliable, fault-tolerant software.
- Create self-service and automated environments to reduce administration and BAU to the bare minimum.
- In an Agile environment, work with solution architects, product owners, and software engineers to create environments that match the business and functional specifications, use-cases and tests plans.
- Work along with onshore and offshore engineering team members with regards to sprint planning, release planning, and work prioritization across the portfolio.
- Perform root cause analysis of technical issues and participate in remediation of incidents.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Generally 5+ years of professional experience with Infrastructure or DevOps engineering
- Solid understanding of secure Internet protocols and mechanisms to implement them.
- Experience administrating large, multi-account Cloud Computing and hybrid environments (Landing Zone concept).
- Experience operating distributed, containerized applications with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience implementing and operating monitoring solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of AWS, DevOps, CI/CD.
- Demonstrated experience writing Infrastructure-as-code using some of the following tools: Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet.
- Knowledge and experience with the following (the more, the better): Linux (RHEL), Bash, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Consul, Packer, HAproxy, Apache HTTPD, Nginx, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, Nexus, JIRA, Elasticsearch, Logstash, VMware.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administror or Solutions Architect preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- A competitive salary
- Great career opportunities
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment
If this challenge excites you and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success submit your CV today. Please, send the CV in ENGLISH electronically, until 30.10.2019.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
We would like to thank to all the candidates for their interest and applications.
More information about TLScontact- corp.tlscontact.com