The Innovation Roundtable®, the leading network in Europe for innovation executives in large firms, is looking for a:
Innovation Conference Speaker Scout
We are looking for a dedicated and detail-oriented person able to identify the highest-quality, most engaging and relevant speakers for our events.
The perfect candidate must have the capacity to work independently – the Innovation Roundtable® is based in Copenhagen and the Scout will be working from home in Serbia.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the online search (LinkedIn and other sources) for corporate and academic speakers
- Review speaker profiles and identify best speakers for our events on dedicated innovation themes
- Take an active part in shaping the program for our events, such as the Innovation Roundtable® Summit – the largest gathering of corporate innovators in the world
- Passion for innovation
- Great English skills
- A structured approach and the skill to assess speaker’s ability to interest and engage the audience
- Focus, self-motivation and capacity to work independently
- Attention to details and dedication to the task
You will be given access to view 300 past presentations from our innovation conferences, which will give you a thorough understanding of innovation management in large firms and of what makes for a good presentation in terms of contents, style and storyline.
The job will give you a chance to:
- Develop a deep understanding of innovation management in large firms
- Work independently and from home (remote employment)
- Work for the leading international network of innovation executives
- Be a part of a young and dynamic team
- Work in a fast growing company
Make sure that both:
- Send your CV through this website
- Fill in this form: Click here
The job will start as soon as we find the right candidate. Applications are reviewed on a continuous basis.
We offer an attractive salary.