Inovatec d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Salesforce Admin/Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
We are looking for:
Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
We are looking for 2 new Salesforce Admins/Developers to join our team. As members of DevOps team, they will be responsible for developing and setting up native Salesforce functionalities as a part of our Salesforce customized product. DevOps team is a part of a big team that’s consisted of classic Dev team and QA team. A perfect fit would be people with Salesforce experience and some technical and/or accounting knowledge.
Skills and Experience Required
- 1+ year of experience working with Salesforce platform as an admin/developer
- Experience with validation rules, layouts, workflows, process builders etc.
- Experience with data migration and different data migration tools
- Experience working with agile software development approach
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and verbal skills)
- APEX knowledge is an advantage
- HTML, CSS, Javasrcript and/or SQL is an advantage
- Technical and/or accounting experience is an advantage
- Experience on large-scale apps is an advantage
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in office in Belgrade
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Modern working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Competitive salaries and performance-based bonus
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun
- Great atmosphere
Working location: Belgrade
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.
Deadline for applications: 07.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno